Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Edit icons wanting to wrap in my table cells

Current layout:

1: https://i.stack.imgur.com/C9pIB.png

I have a table with 3 middle cells showing an edit icon on hover. I need it responsive from 1024px-up (So nothing too small). I am having a problem with my edit pencils wanting to drop down on to a second line before my words break onto that line

i.e I dont want pencils on a second line by themselves. I cant use white-space:nowrap because that makes my table push my right cards over. And I need all my words visiable at all times so no overflow: hidden or text-overflow: ellipsis

Any ideas? (I am using bootstrap but it doesnt have to be a bootstrap solution)

Here are those naughty pencils

I tried to add a code snippet But I just have waaay too many mixins for it to even make sense.

Comments