Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Error: “Administrators can only be first degree connection.” when adding a first degree connection to as an administrator to a linkedin developer app

Error: "Administrators can only be first degree connection." when adding a first degree connection to as an administrator to a LinkedIn developer app.

I have the person added to LinkedIn and it's showing them as a first degree connection, but I'm still recieving this error trying to add them as an administrator to my LinkedIn App.

I couldn't find anything on this error or ways to correct this. Could it be a setting on their account preventing them from being added?

I'm getting the same error trying to remove someone and clicking update as well.

Comments