Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Facebook Login Crashed

I am working on retrieving firebase FCM token ID and storing it in sharedpreference. After user registered with FB credential, I will extract the FCM token ID from sharedpreference and save it in Firebase realtime database. However,wWhen I sign in with facebook credentials, the apps crashed with the following message:

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzdtp.zzb(Unknown Source)
        at com.google.android.gms.internal.zzdtw.zza(Unknown Source)
        at com.google.firebase.auth.FirebaseAuth.signInWithCredential(Unknown Source)
        at com.test.date_match.Authentication.ChooseLoginRegistrationActivity.handleFacebookAccessToken(ChooseLoginRegistrationActivity.java:182)

Any idea on how to solve this error?

Comments