Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

From Browser to Browser event handling using jQuery or JavaScript

In my website i have a page (a.php) in admin panel and in (b.php) in front-end. I want if admin click on a button from a.php to refresh the front-end page (b.php), b.php should refresh.

I used too many approaches but did't work for me. for example i did use the following function:

function toggle_case_competion(){
                try{
                    var childWin = "";
                    var url = "127.0.0.1/14/big_screen_list.phc";
                    childWin.location.href = url;
                }catch(e){
                    alert(e.message);
                }
            }

Note: It is also possible that admin use firefox while the front-end page may running over google chrome browser.

Comments