Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

I want to read data from another database located at different server from my google app engine application in java

When I am running on localhost it works perfectly fine but when I am deploying to Google Cloud server I am getting this error:

com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The TCP/IP connection to the host 108.150.28.225, port 1534 has failed. Error: \"Connection timed out: no further information. Verify the connection properties. Make sure that an instance of SQL Server is running on the host and accepting TCP/IP connections at the port. Make sure that TCP connections to the port are not blocked by a firewall.

Comments