Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Naming Conventions for assets in a modular, namespaced PHP CMS

I am working on a modular PHP CMS, and trying to adhere to PSR standards and naming conventions.

enter image description here

The problem is, in my modules, I would not use capital first letter for folders such as assets/css/js, as those items will be accessible by the browser, and I don NOT want my path to look like: mysite.com/mymodule/Css/myfile.css

On the other hand, I have to use capital first letter for (as I would not want the user namespace and naming conventions.

So, is it fine to have in the same folder uppercase (as containers for namespaced classes) and lowercase (assets, templates, etc.) sub-folders?

Comments