Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

NPM dependency internal symlinks of .framework lost

I have an issue when using npm install to add a dependency to a react native iOS project.

Specifically, I use npm install git+https://github.com/... to add the project (since it is not yet hosted on npm). The library gets added successfully, but the problem is that the this library has two .framework files which has symlinks in them as follows:

.framework
    -Headers -> Versions/A/Headers
    -Resources -> Versions/A/Resources
    -Versions
        -A
            -Headers
            -Resources

The problem is when I run npm install, the two symlinks are lost and only the Version folder remains. However a git clone of the above repo shows that the symlinks inside the .framework files are present.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments