Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Problemwithangularindynamicallybindinghtmlelements

  • I have an angular app as frontend and laravel as a backend. For login page I would hide a certain elements from a dashboard. I would hide those elements by checking whether the user is authenticated. If they are authenticated i would show the html elements.
  • Problem is the user is navigated to the component but the html elements which are in header component doesn't show any changes in browser.
  • but if I refresh the page the header elements are showing, where i am missing does anyone know.
  • I have checked whether the user is authenticated like this in header component

  • Typescript:

    ngOnInit() {
     this.isAuth = this.authService.isAuth();
     console.log(this.isAuth);
     if(this.isAuth){
      this.userDetails = JSON.parse(this.authService.getUserDetails());
      console.log(this.userDetails);
     }
    }
    
  • Html:

    <div *ngIf="isAuth" class="collapse navbar-collapse" id="navbar-mobile">

As I am new to angular, it would be helpful if you can tell where I am missing.

Comments