Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Using pagespeed module to output static site

I have built a Wordpress site locally, and then exported it to static HTML ,css, js via a Plugin. It is working as expected, and hosted on Amazon S3, served by Cloudfront.

Now I am trying to optimise to increase my score on Googles Pagespeed insights. In particular I am working on removing render blocking resources.

So I have turned on pagespeed module for Apache in my local virtual machine, and am using various filters- most importantly the prioritise critical css filter.

So I am hosting the static site files on Apache web server, I can see the pagespeed module working its magic, HTML and css, and js are being rewritten, inlined etc.

How do I get the pagespeed “cache” of my site. Or force it to change the files permanently. So that I can then upload the freshly optimised version to AWS?

I simply want the local pagespeed render to be made portable so I can chuck it on S3.

Comments