Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

VBA UserForm: Data Entry + Email form as PDF

I have been using multiple sheets to accomplish what i want and i would like to consolidate everything (hopefully) with a UserForm with many macros. I will attempt in explaining my situation here but please let me know if you require something that would make it easier to help understand better. Any help or proper direction/guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Current Situation:

Sheet1(RawData): I import rawdata from textfiles using macros.

Sheet2(WOTracker): I manually enter info which populates some data using vlookup functions from Sheet1 based on the primary lookup value from ColumnA.

Sheet3 (WOForm): The data in this sheet is populated using vlookup formulas (referencing from Sheet 2) and i email the pdf of this sheet using a macro.

What i would like: A Userform that would be used as a main data entry form. It will have comboboxes utilizing vlookup function to populate majority of the data (from rawdata) and once everything is finished the submit button would a) add the data in the spreadsheet AND also execute the mail as pdf function for the Form.

WorkOrderFormExample

Comments