Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

PHP5.2 install on CentOS

I am using this guide to install PHP5.2 on my server. I am encountering an error when I try to configure, it tells me that configure: error: libjpeg.(a|so) not found.

The thing is, libjpeg-devel was already installed. When I run find /usr -iname "libjpeg*", the following appears

/usr/lib64/libjpeg.so /usr/lib64/libjpeg.so.62

I have even tried replacing --with-jpeg-dir=/usr with --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib64 to no avail.

Below is the full configure command that I ran

./configure --prefix=/opt/php52 --enable-force-cgi-redirect --enable-fastcgi --with-regex=php --enable-calendar --enable-sysvsem --enable-sysvshm --enable-sysvmsg --enable-bcmath --enable-ctype --with-iconv --enable-exif --enable-ftp --with-gettext --enable-mbstring --with-pcre-regex --enable-shmop --enable-sockets --enable-wddx --with-libxml-dir=/usr --with-zlib --with-openssl --enable-soap --enable-zip --with-gd --with-mysql=mysqlnd --with-mysqli --with-pdo-mysql --with-pear --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib64 --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-ttf --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-libdir=lib64

Comments