Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Text classification using Mapreduce

Here is my question.I have many txt files whose name are like

enter image description here

with the content like

enter image description here.

The txt files were generated by some sensors every 6 senconds, so the name of them are YYYYMMDDHHIISS.txt. In the file "004A01;0.02;0" means the sensor "004A01" and its real-time value and state.

Now,I want to realize the classification by using MapReduce. The output of the Mapreduce will be like

enter image description here,with the content

enter image description here.

In other words, through Mapreduce, the name of the output file will be the name of each sensor, and the content of the output file will be "time;value;state".

How should I do this with Mapreduce?

Comments