Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Blank page until zoom in - PDF in Adobe Acrobat

I have a pdf document that consists of 2 pages. Opened on desktop PC it's fine but when I open it on mobile, the first page is fine but the second one comes up almost whole blank. The header is visible and some background colouring's in 3 places. When you zoom right in, the text is starting to appear but you have to zoom in so much that reading becomes impossible.

The same document is displayed correctly by other pdf readers available for Android.

It's not just one file but every file that is generated from the system I'm downloading it from. I know that the system provider is using "Apose" for files conversion(as my files are converted from XLS to PDF).

Comments