Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Change when WordPress generates an account

Hello fellow WP aficionados,

I'm running into a snag. Does anyone have experience with changing when Wordpress generates the user account for a purchase through WooCommerce?

I have contacted WooCommerce and they have said to me that this is something that would be WordPress function, but I have never changed anything like this.

At the moment the account seems to be created when the user clicks to proceed to the payment, which is not what is needed as if the user payment fails and they return a few days later they won't remember their login details or they will be abrupted by a message saying this email is being used when trying again. The account should only be created once the payment goes through and they are redirected to the receipt page.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Comments