Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Deep Learning for Information Extraction

I have a big corpus of unstructured text where I want to extract some useful information from it. The useful information that I want to extract have been anotated in my dataset. More precisely, the useful information are given in an ordered list based on their significance. So my task is to create a model that could best re-create the ranked list of annotations.

I have been following the architecture given in this tutorial. archtecture

Link: https://towardsdatascience.com/deep-learning-for-specific-information-extraction-from-unstructured-texts-12c5b9dceada

However, since their task is bit different from mine, I am just curious to know if there is a possibility of using a similar kind of architecure for my task? Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions.

Comments