Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Error 267_Fail to run SQL script because MsgBox pops up (Windows 10)

Please help me, I am stuck and googled everywhere but no answer.

Successfully installed MySQL 8.0 workbench on Windows 10. As I already given the SQL text file, I wanted to open it. [File] - [Run SQL Script..] - then click the file Msg box pops up:

==============================================================

Preparing... Error executing "mysql.exe" --defaults-extra-file=c:\users\glen\appdata\local\temp\tmpvplwgb.cnf --protocol=tcp --port=3306 --host=localhost --user=root:
[Error 267]

==============================================================

  • I re-installed the whole MySQL system, but the same msg pops up.
  • I logged in via workbench using root account.
  • On windows, I am in user account.(which is glen)
  • SQL80 in windows as service
  • works fine on cmd

Please some generous genius help me and so I can get going!

MsgBox_Error 267 Screenshot

Comments