Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

error creating tag module using ngx-chips in angular 6

I m in initial stage in Angular 6 hence need some help in chips functionality in angular can any person help me?

This is an example code i have added

As per my requirement i need to populate all the values in chips which are coming in my list from component. just for example i have items named list which have pizza and other values now i need to display those values while loading page in tags tab. I m using angular 6 in which as per my knowledge we do not write [ngModel] instead of this we rite ng-model. After writing that it is working but not giving me result can you please help. Example of this code is already in the link shown above.

Comments