Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Export a list of all category image URLs

I have a WooCommerce site in need of updating the WooCommerce plugin. The site is hosted on a staging site so that I can safely update the plugin and check for errors as a result of updating. After the update, all images assigned to categories have been removed. The images still exist in my media library. There are over 800 categories and sub-categories.

All of the categories exist with the correct images assigned to them on the live production site running the older version of WooCommerce. Is there a way for me to grab this information from the live site and assign it to all categories on my staging site?

Comments