Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Google Apps Script: pull out HTML tegs(href) without using UrlFetchApp.fetch(url).getContentText?

I need you help, Please. I need to pull on information from html pages with google scripts, but when I use UrlFetchApp.fetch(url).getContentText - method doesn't work.

I have page - https://www.artstation.com/jobs, and i have code in HTML: /h4 class="media-heading">/a href="/jobs/QbvD" class="ng-binding">Sr. / Lead Environment Artist, Unannounced Project //a>//h4

When I click on "/jobs/QbvD" apperead link and redirect on this link. But when I parse this teg with UrlFetchApp.fetch(url).getContentText() I have: /h4 class="media-heading">/a href="/jobs/{{ job.hash_id }}">{{ job.title }}//a>

I don't know have to text to variable link from teg "href"(https://www.artstation.com/jobs/4PaO) and text value by teg "a"(Lead Environment Artist, Unannounced Project).

Comments