Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

isa version? what is the meaning of this line after the os boot?

I'm trying to emulate drone using qemu.

Trying with Navio2 which uses raspberry.

There were many options but it seemed to me that many use versatilepb from qemu

instead of raspi2 or raspi3, so I also used versatilepb.

Anyway this is the screen right after the os boot.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/U0hLm.png

My question is what does the first line mean.

"Linux navio 4.14.50 ...."

versatilepb uses ARM7 core (armv4)

real raspberry pi 2 b uses armv7.

but this line has armv6.

I assume that armv6 is the isa version of the cpu that compiled the kernel,

but I am not sure.

Thank you

Comments