Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

mingw dlolpen Failed loading libexample.dll: The specified module could not be found."

I seem to be unable to open any shared library regardless of where it is or how I specify a path to it or whether it is on the PATH or not.

I have attempted to dlopen libregex.dll (and some others) in the mingw64/lib directory, but no joy.

With one exception I can dlopen the C:\Windows\System32\libcrypto.dll and link to its functions without problem.

I then tried copying my library into that same directory but no joy.

I always get "The specified module could not be found." error.

My goal is to port my own library from Linux but I can't seem to figure out the dlopen pathing rules to a library.

My library works fine if I link to it but I need to be able to dlopen it!

Or maybe it finds the library but there is something missing from the library. I'm not sure!

Any ideas appreciated.

Comments