Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Mobile app performance testing using blazeMeter recorder does not show any captured Requests

I have used blazeMeter recorder for my iOS mobile app performance testing. I have even installed mitmproxy-ca-cert.pem certificate in my mobile device and also changed the proxy settings of my wifi which was shown in the blazemeter Recorder. After all these configuration was done, I started the blazemeter Recorder and started recording the tests for the mobile app. But it seems to not capture any requests in the blazemeter and its displaying blank even though the recorder is playing. Please refer the below screenshot:

img

Can someone please help me out here?

Comments