Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

To get Full Project name and the slicer to not slice dataof that project

Kindly help as I want to create a report in Power BI in which I want to show the name of all the project and the count of times they have logged in. For that I need a date slicer as well so that user can select the date and when the user select the date it should list the name of all the project with its count of no. of user logged in. If no user has logged in that time then the project name should not get removed due to slicer but rather then it should display 0 count in front of it.

I have a date column in this report.Attached is the screenshot of the report. SO suppose if the count for last month is 0 it should diplay 0 the data should not be removed.

enter image description here

Comments