Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Wiki, Dev Azure, Markdown and Visual studio 2017

from Dev Azure documentation seam that you can use the "Publish code as wiki" to build a wiki to use within your project, but I have some problems to use it.

1 - why I need to show all files to see the .md in visual studio 2017 (I installed the nuget and plugin markdown but see nothing on view -> other windows ->)?

2 - the guide say to add an .md file in the folder that you want to see but vsts show me folder without an .md file inside

3 - in Dev Azure wiki all folder say to me to "maps to a folder in the code repository" but can't find what this mean and how to do it

4 - I create in Dev Azure the wikipedia and want to access from visual studio or link it to Microsoft Teams, but don't find how to do it.

Thanks for you time.

Comments