Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

App rating plugin with 2 buttons is not working on Ionic 3

I use this app rate plugin and it is working fine. I need to remove laterButtonLabel from that dialogue box. I have just removed it from the customLocale. But then it shows NULL instead of removing it. So any clue to do this? i.e. I just need 2 buttons.

customLocale: {
    title: "Would you mind rating %@?",
    message: "It won’t take more than a minute and helps to promote our app",
    cancelButtonLabel: "No, Thanks",
    //laterButtonLabel: "Remind Me Later", // I don't need this
    rateButtonLabel: "Rate It Now",
    appRatePromptTitle: 'Do you like using %@',
  },

Comments