Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Displaying files in an Edit view that were uploaded in a Create view using Razor

I have a "Create" view that allows the user to enter the following fields: Title, Description, and multiple documents. The user hits save, everything posts to the server. I loop through the list of IFormFile and save everything.

My question has to do with the Edit view that I am building. Is it possible to do this in reverse and in the OnGet actually send a list of IFormFile back to the client so the upload picker shows the same exact documents?

In edit mode my goal is to allow the user to do the following:

Add/Remove/Replace the documents.

What is common practice for an edit view that involves documents like this? I was thinking another alternative would be to have a listing of the existing documents w/ Delete icons. Then still have an upload field to add additional documents. However, not sure how I would handle "Replace" here.

Comments