Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Excel 2019 highlight cells values by other input values

I pretty much forgot about VBA, cause i was learning it in school. But i like to do something in Excel. Let's take a look at my tables from beginning.

Tables This all is just for my lottery Statistics.

In table A i'm writing in numbers, which i have chosen in lottery tickets. (5 X 20 numbers ) In table B i'm writing those number which was drawn in TV lottery. (20+ NUMBERS)

So I want to make a VBA code to highlight cells in table A when the same number is written / inputted in table B. But i don't highlight any blank values, cause not always I'm playing all 5 variants in game, and not all N's are numbers in table B For example, i input number 47 in table B, and it highlights all cells with number 47 in table A with green fill colour. I've already made CountCColor in VBA, but i need to make VBA for automatically highlighting numbers inputted by me in B to A. Conditional formatting is not good for this :D

For example Tables 2. Tables2

I bought 1 lottery ticket from possible 5. Have chosen my 20 numbers TableA. And numbers in TableB were drawn in lottery. I used Kutools trial there but, is it possible somehow to do that with built in Excel options or VBA? I just need highlight numbers (green) in B4:F23 which will be or was inputted in H4:L23.

Thanks in advance :) Happy holidays :)

Comments