Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

The program will read and write file and fill a structure type. The file contains disorganized details about people

I'm trying to write a program. The program will read and write a file and fill a structure type. The file contains disorganized details about people.

For example:

abc@gmail.com Andee SMITH 1234
ADAM abc@gmail.com Andeee 21654
Anderea abc@gmail.com SAMMY 3524654
abc@gmail.com Andi BROWN 1245
Andie abc@gmail.com KNOWY 2485 
Andra abc@gmail.com BRUCE 52445
Andrea abc@gmail.com 246574 DENNIS
2154 Andreana abc@gmail.com CHASE

And I want to write a file like that:

ID        NAME      SIR NAME    MAIL
2154      Andreana  CHASE       abc@gmail.com

I looked to the file i/o titles but I cant find that how can I make them ordered.

Comments