Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Google Maps Javascript API - force features to show at high zoom level

Local roads labels disappear at zoom level 15. Local road geometry disappears at zoom level 12.

I need a way to show them regardless of zoom level. I have searched for a couple hours and have found nothing that can help. I found this question but there were no answers.

I can easily turn features on and off by updating the map style. I have an event listener that will allow me to make changes on zoom. I tried updating the map style on zoom change to turn local roads back on. It did not work.

    {
        "featureType": "road.local",
        "elementType": "geometry",
        "stylers": [
            {
                "visibility": "on"
            }
        ]
    },

Comments