Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How can I create an Android UI Design in photoshop and use it as a layout in Android Studio?

So my issue is, I have a mock up screen in photoshop. When I try to recreate it in android studio, it becomes to larger.

I am trying to convert the pixels in photoshop, to dp using this site. Link I am not sure what am doing wrong, where my images are all sized properly in photoshop and when I convert them to AS, some are too big.

Also am I reading this right?

enter image description here

It says 1080 x 1920, but is that in pixels or dp?

Should I make my photoshop layout be 1080 x 1920 converted to xxhdpi if I use the 5.0 (Pixel version).

Comments