Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How can I use single way switch and relay module for my home automation?

So, I'm working on home automation project and in my house all switches are one way and for home automation I used relay module circuit with micro controller, now the only problem is, if I implement this relay module and MC, then appliances can be use either from web/app( through home automation) or from switch board(if home automation system is not working/off). But I want to operate from both side, so, can anyone help me to figure this out and I know that I want to change all single way switch to two way switch. But I don't want to change any switch.

Comments