Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How do I to run a servlet from Jasper (not Tomcat/JEE)

I am developing an application that shows HTML in a Webview.
I do not want to use a JSP Server, I just want to run a Servlet in a client-side graphic application...
I have been able to get the Servlet code form JSP pages using Apache Jasper (JSP).
And I have all the classes that those servlets require (They come with Apache Jasper)...
Now I have a project without dependencies... But...
How do I do to run my: index_jsp.java servlet? I mean... How do I call it?

  • I got a project with my JSP application translated to servlets using Apache Jasper...
  • The project has solved all dependencies using Apache Jasper Librarie. But I do not know hot to launch index_jsp.java!

I am trying to develop a Client GUI Application using Webview (JavaFX... If I got it next step is to do for Android webview...)

Comments