Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How would I re-write this ffmpeg command using FFMpegWrapper (objective-c)

Here is a command I have working using ffmpeg

ffmpeg -i face_video.mov -i curtain_test.mov -filter_complex "[0:0][1:0]overlay[out]" -shortest -map [out] -map 0:1 -pix_fmt yuv420p -c:a copy -c:v libx264 -crf 18  output.mov

How would I do this same command using FFMpegWrapper?

- (void) convertInputPath:(NSString*)inputPath outputPath:(NSString*)outputPath options:(NSDictionary*)options progressBlock:(FFmpegWrapperProgressBlock)progressBlock completionBlock:(FFmpegWrapperCompletionBlock)completionBlock;

I understand what I would put from input and output path, but don't quite understand what the keys and values should be in the dictionary. Can anyone help?

Comments