Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

I have a mvc project with a login adfs, I want to logon ok then redirect to the other project of the same solution and log in automatically there

I have a system of N layers working perfectly, for things the client asked us, that we added a layer that allows the login with adfs, which was already implemented successfully, now I have a problem, and once I receive the claims and I read it I need I now create a user on my system but I want to do it automatically as soon as I log in with adfs in mvc adfs layer.

The adfs project opens by a different localhost to the web layer, which is where I want to authenticate automatically

Name Solution:

Business layer:

Data layer:

Data Access layer:

Web layer: where are all the web aspx: this layer opens by an http: // localhost: 22758 / Default.aspx in iis

I added a fourth mvc .net layer that is the one that receives the authentication Ad fs

the system before adding the layers works with a session id and with own users, my idea was to add once receive the adfs claims and that it is valid to create a user within the current system,

but I am presented with a problem, when I want to redirect to the other layer so that I add the user I can not pass through the parameters

this tries on the adfs mvc layer: it opens in an https: // localhost: 44386

    public ActionResult Index (){

    UserManagerBusiness managerUserBusiness = new UserManagerBusiness ();

    Contingency contingency = new Contingency ();

    Users Users = new Users ();

    string login = "Admin2";

    string clave = "xxxxx";

    //Users = User-Manager-Business.ValidationUser (login, password, 
               out 
         contingency);

    // data.Page_LoadComplete ();

    // ViewBag.data = layer;

    object data;

    return Redirect ("http: // localhost: 22758 / Default.aspx");

    // return View ();

    }

  I wanted to see if I called an ajax but I do not handle much with that in .net ..

I clarify in the layer of the adfs I have everything perfect. I would like after authenticating in adfs to be able to give him credentials automatically I know it's silly but I'm stuck

I would appreciate any help

Comments