Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

If my company going to have a cloud system who do we need?

If my company going to have a cloud system details : (sorry for litter details)

  • My company might have cloud's user around 20,000 users.
  • My company have cloud server to take care.
  • Private Cloud

    1. What do my company need ex. The one who take care --> Network Operation, System, Security, some more?

    2. How many servers should we have ?

    3. What is the basic certificate for take care of cloud(including network, system, security) EX.Great expertise : As a requirement, the individual should have good knowledge of Code Green, Proofpoint, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, AWS, GCP, and other Windows-based technologies. The ability to configure VMs and Web Applications are added advantage to become a cloud system administrator.

Certifications Path:

   - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Cloud Platform and Infrastructure

   - AWS Certified Solutions Architect

   - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate Certification

Comments