Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

LDAP SSl Certificate

I am trying to establish a secure connection between a client (c# implementation) on windows 10 and Active directory server installed on Windows server 2012 r2 using ssl port 636, The connection with port 389 already done, Can you help to configure the ssl certificate and show me the right steps to do (I followed many instructions but the same exception)?, and by the way I made a successful connection via ldp (ssl) command in server side.

I am reciving this exeption : LdapException: (91) Connect Error System.IO.IOException: Read failure ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Thank you for your help.

Comments