Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Missing in gcc cross-compiler

I built gcc cross compiler using the following tutorial:

https://preshing.com/20141119/how-to-build-a-gcc-cross-compiler/

Unfortunately, when trying to compile simple "Hello World" in c++ I get the following message:

[User@PC Documents]$ aarch64-linux-g++ test.cpp
test.cpp:1:10: fatal error: iostream: No such file or directory
#include <iostream>
      ^~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

I'm on ArchLinux with gnome installed.Done everything exactly like in the tutorial, step by step - the only difference is in packages version - I downloaded the newest versions of everything. During the whole process I didn't notice any compilation errors.

It must be some of the c++ libraries missing, but I don't have any idea how to find them (and which of them)

Does anyone have any idea how to make the compiler use iostream? It it my first attempt to build cross-compiler for aarch64, so I'd be really thankful for any suggestions.

Comments