Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

My second blit is being flagged as a syntax error and I cant figure out why

I'm having issues with getting multiple different strings in pygame, it keeps flagging my blit relating to my second string as a syntax error and I have no idea why (Everything was working before I added the second string so I dont get it)

while (running == 1):
clock.tick(30)
screen.fill((0,0,0))
while (question_1 == 1):
   labell = myfont.render("hi"+str(), 0, (255,255,255))
   screen.blit(labell,(315,225))
   pygame.display.update()
   labell_1 = myfont.render("1. hi"+str(), 0, (255,255,255)
   screen.blit(labell_1,(250,50))
   pygame.display.update()

Comments