Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

php imap , accessing yahoo mail or hotmail not working on different machines

I am reading mails from both Yahoo and Hotmail using php imap, I was able to achieve required functionality, mainly reading daily emails and doing some analysis, this all worked fine on local machine, when I uploaded to a live server (digital ocean) and installed required extensions (imap, mbstring etc) still I get message

"Could not open stream" ,
or
"Could not connect"

When I test on local it works, do I need to configure something on server related to imap module? No domain mapped access it using IP, is it related to IP? settings are .

Server: imap-mail.outlook.com
SSL: true-implicit
Port: 993

AND

Server - imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port - 993
Requires SSL - Yes

Comments