Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Problems with different browsers Css bug

I have a website and using a section on the left which has below Css code, and I am having problems when ı open it with internet explorer, there is no problem with Chrome. I tried lots of thing but couldnt find the problem, what can be the reason of it ?

website: www.allaboutweb.net

#list{

    width: 100%;
    bottom: 10%; 
    padding-top: 15%;
    background-color: #ffffff;

    border-left: 1px solid #ffffff;
    border-right: 1px solid lightgray;
    overflow-y: scroll;

    font-family: 'Source Sans Pro',sans-serif; 
    justify-items: center;
    align-items: center;


}

#list::-webkit-scrollbar {
            width: 10px;

        }


#list #list_area{
    margin: 0%;

}

Comments