Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Sub Query in SQL Alcemy Select Function WhereClause

I have a sqlalchemy.select function, where I'm giving columns and whereclause. Here in whereclause, I need to give a subquery.

import sqlalchemy as sa sa.column(ID) == s.query(sa.func.max(sa.select(sa.column(ID)).sa.select_from("LEADS_CREDIT_FACILITY"))).filter(sa.column(DELETED_ON) == None),

in this code, i need to give the tablename along with the column

this is my sqlquery:

`SELECT * FROM mca1_uat2.leads_credit_facility WHERE id = (SELECT max(id) FROM mca1_uat2.leads_credit_facilityw WHERE lead_id = 48887  AND deleted_on IS NULL AND '2018-12-05' BETWEEN start_date AND IF NULL(end_date,now()) group by lead_id);`

Thanks in advance.

Comments