Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Web Service(ASMX) giving old execution or some else request Response

I have a web service (ASMX) which is being Consumed in a Android Application. Sometimes Web service gives me the false reaponse. Sometimes it shows me the response of the previous execution or sometimes it shows me the response of a different consumer. For example I have a web method which shows me the name of a user against the IMEI number of a mobile. When the issue persist I start getting the name of a different user which was requested by someone else. This problem only aolve for a short while when i restart the IIS when web service is hosted. I dont know why this problem occur and what should be the resolution.

Comments