Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

what is: 'hashtable_class_helper.pxi File not found

Got a message from visual studio: Unable to open 'hashtable_class_helper.pxi': File not found (file:///c:/the_folder_with_my_python_projects/my_current_project/pandas/_libs/hashtable_class_helper.pxi).

In the line where the message appears i'm not going to open any file at all, and it's strange that it is looking for pandas not in the folder with pandas lib installed, but in the folder with my current project.

I do the following:

adjust_text(texts, autoalign='y')

I use Phlya to adjustment text: https://github.com/Phlya/adjustText Actually, the code doesn't crash, but the message disturbs me.

Comments