Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Bootstrap 4 cards or other method?

I am trying to create this layout: https://imgur.com/bkIjn7l

Basically I got 4 images with an arrow in between the first 3 of them. The arrow itself is a font awesome arrow that is placed there.

The first try I tried to placing each image inside a card which worked. Then just placed the arrows between each image as needed. For full screen this worked though once I started trying to make everything responsive everything just fell apart. Im curious if this is the best method for creating it?

Would it better if I made each element a card? Just have the images and arrows would make it 7 cards in total which I could work with if it would work anyway.

Or would there be a better way to handle this situation?

Comments