Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Do not load the data automatically in the modal with JS datatables

Good day

I have the following code which automatically loads the data that is already uploaded to the database but, I started using datatables JS and they do not load the data automatically this is the code which brings the data

      <td ><span class="pull-right">
       <a href="#" class='btn btn-default' id="" 
        onclick="get_information('<?php echo 
        $orden;?>');" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#myModal32"><i 
        class="glyphicon glyphicon-edit"></i></a> </span>
      </td>

and this is the js to load the table

     $(document).ready(function() {
       $('#example').DataTable();
      } );

I hope you can help me

 [This is good]

but this part is the one that does not load with the datatable

it's this empty

Comments