Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

How to configure SSL/TLS in Postfix and Dovecot for multiple domain hosted in single ip

I have hosted a few domains in a single server. MX record for all the domains is pointing to the same IP. The mail function is working fine for all the domains.

Example : domain1.com, domain2.com,domain3.com...etc..

I have update hostname as vps.domain1.com and SSL/TLS were configured based on this hostname (vps.domain1.com) in postfix and dovecot.

When I try to configure for domain2.com mail id (test@domain2.com) in Thunderbird, I am getting the error like mentioned below.

"The certificate belongs to a different site, which could mean that someone is trying to impersonate this site".

enter image description here

Comments