Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

IOS Keyboard - if in collapsed state, shows no down pointing arrow button allowing to expand or completely hide it

I notice on my iPad that the keyboard sometimes shows entirely but sometimes in collapsed state as in image below

enter image description here

This is fine, I can then tap on this down-pointing arrow button to hide it or long-tap it to expand the keyboard.

However, I see it sometimes shows without this down-pointing arrow. As a result, I cannot collapse, nor expand it like shown below

enter image description here

Is this some IOS functionality I dont know how to use and is there a way to prevent this from happening and make sure if it is collapsed, to have this down-pointing arrow so I can hide or expand the keyboard if I want to

Comments