Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

tsconfig.json not working with ES6 and Promise in VS2017

Created a project in Visual Studio Code (Mvc). Later opened it in Visual Studio Community 2017, and it starts complaining about my Promise and async usages.

enter image description here

I'm targeting ES6, yet it implies that I'm targeting ES5/ES3 and that I should include some lib. Even tried doing what the error says and include the lib, but it makes no difference. My tsconfig.json is at the root of my project, and the TypeScript Build panel seems to pick up on it. But IntelliSense does not.

What gives?

TypeScript version: Version 3.1.6

Visual Studio version: 15.8.9

Comments