Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

unable to download and run Swagger Spring server

I have created the definition of the APIs on Swagger Editor. When I tried to simply run Try It Out on the UI, I got error TypeError: Failed to fetch. I suppose this happened because I don't have a server instance running. So I thought to download the server from Swagger Editor. But nothing got downloaded when I tried to download the spring server. The console showed error

POST https://generator3.swagger.io/v2/generate 500 (Internal Server Error) index.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Internal Server Error

Question 1 - Am I doing something wrong in downloading the server? The same process works for Kotlin server

Question 2 - I have never worked on Kotlin. If I download Kotlin server, how do I start it? I am on Windows 10

Comments