Donate. I desperately need donations to survive due to my health

Get paid by answering surveys Click here

Click here to donate

Remote/Work from Home jobs

Unable to locate a development device! … [again]

No matter what suggestion i follow i can get neither AS nor Intellij to run even the defalult flutter app:

Flutter doctor says this:

!] Connected device
! No devices available
! Doctor found issues in 1 category.

ADB says this:

~ $ adb devices
List of devices attached 
HT69R0205363    device

and when i run the code the IDE (both) says:

Unable to locate a development device; please run 'flutter doctor' for 
information about installing additional components.

All this comes on the end of: my earlier post

following which i have reverted back to an earlier system image .. updated Intellij and AS .. reinstalled Android and Flutter SDK! I really am at a loss as to why this should be so difficult!! I simply follow installation instructions but .. alas!!

I notice that apart from

~ $ echo $ANDROID_HOME
/home/jedaa/bin/Android/sdk

there is also what appears to be an android instal at /opt/android314/... but there is no adb there ... if that helps?

Comments